Site Map Icon
RSS Feed icon
June 30, 2016
IAFF HEADLINES
The page cannot be displayed because an internal server error has occurred.
>>More Headlines
lient.prod.iaff.org/#contentid=6342" class="IAFFHeadmodulecontent">Connecticut Members Reach Out to Young Cancer Patients
Philly Fire Fighter Dies in Line of Duty
New York City and 8 Labor Unions Reach Tentative Contract
Fire Fighters Question Governor’s Failed Leadership During Ferguson Unrest
December 3 Marks 15th Anniversary of the Worcester 6
Memphis Fire Fighters Donate $12,000 to Local Cancer Charity

More Headlines
What's New at IAFF 693
Crews extinguish fire at Lima Township farmhouse
Crews extinguish fire at Lima Township farmhouse 1 / 12 Chelsea_Structure_Fire.zip A garage was destroyed and a Lima Township farmhouse damaged in a fire Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2014. Read More...
Car bursts into flames after crash in Ann Arbor
Car bursts into flames after crash in Ann Arbor A vehicle burst into flames after a crash in Ann Arbor Thursday morning. (Courtesy Christine Negendank) Print By John Counts | johncounts@mlive. Read More...
Citizens, police officers and firefighters honored for bravery and hard work at awards ceremony
. Read More...
Ann Arbor firefighters rescue 9 ducklings from storm drain
Ann Arbor firefighters rescue 9 ducklings from storm drain Ann Arbor firefighters helped reunite these baby duckling with their mother Thursday. (Courtesy of AAFD) By John Counts | johncounts@mlive. Read More...
Fire rips through duct work at Michigan Union
. Read More...
Crews extinguish kitchen fire in Ann Arbor
Crews extinguish kitchen fire in Ann Arbor Print By John Counts | johncounts@mlive.com The Ann Arbor News Follow on Twitter on June 06, 2014 at 9:06 AM Firefighters put out a kitchen blaze in Ann Arbor Thursday night. File photo Crews were called to a house in the 800 block of Wickfield Court at 9:16 p.m. Read More...
Construction worker treated for smoke inhalation at electrical fire in South Quad
Construction worker treated for smoke inhalation at electrical fire in South Quad Loading Photo Gallery 1 / 5 May30Fire. Read More...
Ann Arbor firefighters douse blaze in home
Ann Arbor firefighters douse blaze in home Firefighters work to clean up aftermath of a house fire on the 700 block of Soule Boulevard in Ann Arbor on April 18. (Patrick Record | The Ann Arbor News) By Kelly McLaughlin | kelly_mclaughlin@mlive. Read More...
Ann Arbor Firefighters Local 693
Copyright © 2016, All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive™

159369 hits since Aug 07, 2004
Visit Unions-America.com!

Top of Page image